Monday, January 4, 2010

4 Jan:Bridge Building Activity-Personal Reflection

http://sst2010-s104.blogspot.com
In the beginning, I felt a little nervous and I had mixed feelings. Firstly, I was going to do a project with a new group of people and secondly, I was afraid that my group could not complete the project in time. However, thing happened unlike what i have thought.We worked very well-communicating and co operating with one another, although there were some problems regarding the project. None of us were left out, everyone of us were all busy doing the project. I learnt that among group members, we should compromise and listen to the different ideas that everyone has and most importantly communicate and collaborate with one another. In the future, I would try my best to carry out what I have written.

No comments:

Post a Comment