Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reflection for the camp

What are the three main points (or more) that you had learnt from all the activities? Firstly, there is no "I" in the team, it's spelt as T-E-A-M hence when we work as a team, we can achieve more things and therefore succeed. Secondly, I have learnt that we have to stick to one another as a class, so that no one can separate us-just like the chopstick story. Lastly, I have learnt that in order for a person to be successful, we have to be positive, do not blame others, respect everyone, have commitment, and do not forget the little things.
How can all this pointers be of help to you?
This pointers can help me to be a better person and to achieve more things and be successful.
If you were to have another chance to try all the activities, which one would you choose? Why?
I would choose the rock wall because I thought I gave up very easily when I could actually persevere and try to climb higher to challenge myself.
If there is one thing you would like change about yourself, what would that be?
It would be actively being involved in all the activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment